[TYPO3-english] Re: How do I specify a default action?

Calgacus map Brude calgach at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 19:33:04 CET 2013

Thanks for getting in touch, this is what I have, you are using the namespacey notation, should mine look that way in my version of typo3 - v4.5.30 with extbase 1.3.4:

<?php
if (!defined('TYPO3_MODE')) {
	die ('Access denied.');
}

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
	$_EXTKEY,
	'Bpscore',
	array(
		'Player' => 'list, show, new, create, edit, update, delete',
		'Hall' => 'list, show, new, create, edit, update, delete',
		'Hallplayers' => 'list, show, new, create, edit, update, delete',
		'Hallvisits' => 'list, show, new, create, edit, update, delete',

	),
	// non-cacheable actions
	array(
		'Player' => 'create, update, delete',
		'Hall' => 'create, update, delete',
		'Hallplayers' => 'create, update, delete',
		'Hallvisits' => 'create, update, delete',

	)
);

?>