[TYPO3-english] facebookogtags and own database table

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Dec 13 13:39:52 CET 2013

Hi,

I have TYPO3 4.7.x and my own db table with records including image. I
want to share to facebook and I use for that facebookogtags (without it
there were no images). But I can't get the code below working.

Any help what might be wrong is greatly appreciated.

plugin.tx_facebookogtags_pi1 {
     // Use media page field for rendering additionnal pictures
    # data_page_field = media
    # data_page_field.dir = uploads/media/

    data_page_field = tx_klrecipes_recipe:image
   data_page_field.dir = uploads/tx_klrecipes/

     #/* EXAMPLE
     #images.1 = IMG_RESOURCE
     #images.1.file = fileadmin/user_upload/file.jpg

     images.1 = IMG_RESOURCE
     images.1.file {
         import = uploads/tx_klrecipes/
         #import.data = page:my_field
         import.data = tx_klrecipes_recipe:image
         import.listNum = 0
     }
}

page.headerData.6414 =< plugin.tx_facebookogtags_pi1

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela