[TYPO3-english] Custom CSS in fluidpages_bootstrap

Heinz Müller mullerheinz046 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 19:10:37 CET 2013

Hi all,

I use fluid pages_bootstrap and want to add my custom CSS definitions.
First I added them directly into the fluid layout file in
ext/fluidpages_bootstrap/Resources/Private/Partials/PageObjects.html after
the existing CSS files so that I could overwrite some of the default values
with my own.

This works perfectly, however it is an inelegant solution because I
shouldn't to change the extension code but rather include my CSS file via
typescript. The problem there is that when I include it using
page.includeCSS oder page.headerData, it gets included *before* the header
fields from the fluid pages_bootstrap extension, so that all my CSS
definitions are overwritten by the defaults from Bootstrap.

What is the proper way to do this?

Many thanks!
Heinz