[TYPO3-english] Re: TYPO3 6.0 FAL in FlexForm - localization of inline records

Viktor Livakivskyi invisible.kinder at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 18:21:00 CET 2013

Ok, now I've got a disadvantage of such mehodology: localization.

When new localization is created, contents of FlexForm are copied to locale record. And therefore id of sys_file_reference is copied. That's ok, until someone deletes image from any content instance (original or localized) - then record from sys_file_reference is marked as "deleted" and since uid is same in all locales, it is deleted from all locales.

As ugly workaround, we can re-upload images in all locales once again. This will work for sys_file_reference.

But I afraid, that this will not work for any other records, handled by Extbase, due to issue, I have described in other topic [1].

So, what is the correct way to handle inline records in FlexForm with ExtBase?

[1]: http://forum.typo3.org/index.php?t=tree&goto=700478&