[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.2 and class autoloader problems

Christian Bülter buelter at kennziffer.com
Fri Dec 6 19:37:54 CET 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to adapt ke_search to work with TYPO3 CMS 6.2 (currently
testing with the GIT master of TYPO3) and I'm running into problems with
the class autoloader.

In ke_search class paths are defined in the ext_autoload.php file since
it is not an extbase extension.

After clearing the cache everything runs well in the frontend, but not
in the backend, there are classes missing, which results in error
messages. Now after clearing the cache againg everything runs fine in
the backend, but on in the frontend.

It seems that the autoloader generates a cache in
typo3temp/Cache/Data/cache_classes only for the given context (frontend
or backend) and "forgets" the other files.

With 6.1.X there weren't any problems.

Am I missing something here? Or is this a core bug?

Greetings,

Christian