[TYPO3-english] tt_news and no news_id given

Pero Peric pperic at mail.com
Thu Dec 5 13:01:59 CET 2013

Kay, thx. for info. I will try it when i will be working on some new web
and TYPO3 6.x. For now, i'm still using TYPO3 4.x because i don't have
time to deal with old non working extensions on TYPO3 6.x. I understand
people want to make things better and modern but this in my opinion has
also many drawbacks like the extensions that worked perfectly don't work
anymore and now you have to search for replacements. Then u're lucky if
u find it, if not u can cry or start programming. Unfortunately not all
of us have time for that.

Regards.