[TYPO3-english] convert <link> to html <a> tag

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Dec 4 15:42:59 CET 2013

Hi,

On 4-12-2013 8:30, TSniper wrote:
> Did you resolved this ? i'm having the same problem because i'm using
> the new typo3 6.1.5 with an old project  database that has <link> tags
> instead of <a>  tags. if you do have a solution, please let me know
> about guys.

TYPO3 6.x still uses <link> tags internally.
If you need to convert the entire content from an old TYPO3 installation
to a new installation it's often enough to copy the data, run some of
the Upgrade wizards in the Install Tool and do a Database Compare in the
Install Tool. Then your database should be up-to-date and newer versions
of TYPO3 can use it.

The original poster wanted to export database data to some external
system. The only reliable solution for him is to let the frontend render
the data.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor