[TYPO3-english] Adding an inline style element to <UL></UL> for lists from RTE

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.nl
Fri Aug 30 10:14:24 CEST 2013

Hello,

Finally, the following worked for me...

#lists from RTE
lib.parseFunc_RTE {
  nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.encapsTagList := addToList(ul,ol,li)
  externalBlocks = ul,ol
  externalBlocks {
   ul < .blockquote
   ul.callRecursive.tagStdWrap.HTMLparser.tags {
     ul < .blockquote.callRecursive.tagStdWrap.HTMLparser.tags.blockquote
     blockquote >
     ul.overrideAttribs = style="color:#248FCB;"
   }
  }
}

Thanks again,