[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Trying to get realurl to work

azdour tim at risecomputers.com
Thu Aug 29 15:58:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

I've been able to move on from:

localhost/testwebsite/90

localhost/testwebsite/page/

If I use the page alias field.  But I am still looking to get my real urls to look like the following:

localhost/testwebsite/page.html

"If you have a _DEFAULT_ entry instead of a domain in your realurl_conf.php it's best to convert it to a configuration based on the
domain name (see RealURL manual)."

Not sure I understand. I think what I am looking for is how to configure filenames for different pagetypes, because its the filename that is page.html.  It would be good to see examples of how to do this, thanks.