[TYPO3-english] tt_news bug in latest view

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Tue Aug 27 15:58:21 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I've a problem with tt_news extension "latest view".I am using tt_news version 3.4.0 and typo3 version 4.7.14.

In the plugin tt_news, set to show Latest News, but it refuses to show anything.

I did a thorough comparision with configurations and I checked pageTS and other TS. I've almost 130 news items in the list.
Its displayed correctly in list view and single view. But in latest view its displayed as "no news items".

When I put 5 or 6 news items, its displayed correctly.

I guess this is an Overflow bug of the tt_news plugin. Is anybody know regarding this?

Please help me, Thanks in advance;
 Arun Chandran.