[TYPO3-english] Page - Resource - add image in TYPO3 6.1.1 always saves value 1

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Aug 27 09:36:46 CEST 2013

Am 27.08.2013 07:32, schrieb Mark Kuiphuis:
> Hi all,
>
> Finally I have been able to solve this problem. When you follow the
> instructions on the File Abstraction Layer Wiki page (#1), but instead
> of an IMAGE object, you use an IMG_RESOURCE object, you need to delete
> the line: file.import.override.field = media

This line should have been wrong anyway, with or without FAL, since it
does what the parameter name says: It overrides the data you have set by
levelmedia with the content of the field media.

Actually this is redundant, since "levelmedia: -1, slide" will always
start with the current page and stop at the first occurence of a file.
So if there should be any file available for the media field of the
current page, it would have been used already, no need to override.

If this is the way recommended in the wiki, either this is a bug in the
code or a misleading description. Maybe someone of the FAL guys can
confirm the bug or correct the wiki then.

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de