[TYPO3-english] Indexed search but not plugin content

Nguyen Thai Tho ThoNT at fsoft.com.vn
Sun Aug 25 12:48:21 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I have a problem with indexing my plugin using extbase.
It is very simple extension that display the content with designed layout.

With the same configuration, same page, if I included tt_news the indexing works wells.
However, if use my plugin, just only the layout (menu, header, footer) but not the content generated by plugin.

I didn't use mark  <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> or <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->

That's really strange. I attached the page source if it is useful.

Any suggestion is appreciated.