[TYPO3-english] Help about multishop extension "ultrasearch" setup

Christophe Duhamel christophe.duhamel-2 at univ-lille2.fr
Sat Aug 24 19:10:27 CEST 2013

Hello,

Someone can help me about the "multishop" extension, about the "ultrasearch" module please ?

Which value use to setup "options/attributes" filter in the ultrasearch setup ? This to have a filter as in the Bas van Beek's attachement exemple here :
[url=]https://www.typo3multishop.com/forum/list_post/filtering-by-attributes-16/?tx_mmforum_pi1[sword]=ultrasearch%20specification%20filter#pid26[/url]

I searched into every php files of multishop, but i can't find...

And i don't understand how to make a new query in the ultrasearch.php file, because in the tx_multishop_products_flat table there isn't any options_id or products_attributes_id field...

Thanks !