[TYPO3-english] frontend rte loads forever in wec_discussion

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Fri Aug 23 15:26:38 CEST 2013

Le 2013-08-13 22:36, Katja Lampela a écrit :

 > hmm.. sorry I don't understand. I do have multiple domains in this
 > installation, but I have no content style sheet attached, no different
 > domain setups for RTE (as far as I know), it is the default "demo" setup
 > for all sites. Am I missing something?

What is the value of RTE.default.FE.contentCSS ?

In TYPO3 4.5, I think you can enable the RTE configuration property
"Enable troubleshooting mode" in the Extension Manager. This should
display a log below the RTE editing area. The  calculated url of the
content style sheet should be displayed, as well as any error encountered.

Stanislas