[TYPO3-english] Trying to get realurl to work

Richard Davies richard at ocular.co.nz
Fri Aug 23 00:05:01 CEST 2013

Hi Tim,

AllowOverride set to 'all' in virtual host configuration? Realurl generates
correct URLS without mod_rewrite enabled - they just won't 'link' to the
right place without mod_rewrite. If you want to make sure mod_rewrite is
working anyway, go into the install tool and check phpinfo for mod_rewrite.

Realurl configuration:

   - check Typoscript setup for config.tx_realurl_enable = 1 in root
   template
   - Make sure you have created domain records on your site root page.
   - Clear website cache. If that doesn't work, uninstall realurl, clear
   cache, view frontend website, reinstall, clear cache, view website.

If you are still having issues, please send: realurl version, Typo3 version.

Richard