[TYPO3-english] Bye-bye OpenOffice, welcome ReST

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Aug 21 10:56:51 CEST 2013

Hi,

> but not as "main points" since I agree this is more a point from a
> "developer" pov.

All that has been said is true, I slightly disagree with that last
point: I have found it much more enjoyable to write with reST than with
some bloody word processor. Of course that's a question of taste, but
just to say that's it's not only a developer point of view. Obviously
the general population may be more at ease with a word processor, but
people who document TYPO3 extensions are developers and my guess is that
they will appreciate a simple markup language.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

Work: Cobweb Development Sarl - http://www.cobweb.ch