[TYPO3-english] Bye-bye OpenOffice, welcome ReST

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 09:40:36 CEST 2013

Hi!

Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> You may find useful resources to do so in the TYPO3 wiki [1] but to be
> honest, as of today, this describes the relative *hard way* to switch to
> this new format since it shows you how to install a complete environment
> from scratch.

Authors need really good reasons to switch from a convenient WYSIWYG editor
to a system, which is even hard to install :)

What benefits do *authors* have from using the new system? I am interested
in that as author of several extensions. What good would the new system do
for me? If there is nothing, why would I switch?

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Today is a good day to have a good day.