[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 upgrade from 4.7.10 to 6.1.3

Web Essentials - Support (Math Man) support at web-essentials.asia
Wed Aug 21 04:38:29 CEST 2013

Hi List :-)

I am working on upgrading TYPO3 4.7.10 to 6.1.3. I could say it quite
work well and not so many problem after upgrading.
However, it is a problem to me right now is I could not get image from
page properties -> Resources -> Files (Create new relation) to make as
header banner.

I have tried different ts:

My first typoscript:

lib.banner = IMAGE