[TYPO3-english] GMENU_LAYERS in TYPO3 6.1

Jost Baron jost.baron at gmx.de
Tue Aug 20 13:06:04 CEST 2013

Hi Cord,

this seems to be an error. The extension should not be available from
TER though, because it is a system extension (the path to the file in
the docs starts with "typo3/sysext/").

Apart from that, you should think about redoing the menu with a
TMENU/CSS approach, which is much easier and does not have some of the
problems the LAYER menus have.

Regards,
Jost