[TYPO3-english] GMENU_LAYERS in TYPO3 6.1

Cord Wiljes cord at wiljes.de
Tue Aug 20 10:52:09 CEST 2013

Do I understand it correctly that the object types HMENU_LAYERS, GMENU_LAYERS and GMENU_FOLDOUT were removed from the Typoscript specification beginning with TYPO3 6.1? So there will be no way to make an existing TS-Template work that uses one of these types?

I tried including the extension statictemplates (that is supposed to contain a gmenu_layers.php) but could not locate it in TER. Has it been removed?