[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 upgrade from 4.7.10 to 6.1.3

Web Essentials - Support (Math Man) support at web-essentials.asia
Tue Aug 20 10:23:16 CEST 2013

Hi list,

I am working on upgrading TYPO3 from 4.7.10 to 6.1.3. I could found such
a problem but there have been solved after. There is a problem that I
could not solve.

I try to run Upgrade Wizard but there is still one upgrade that does not
completed. I could see message success but when I check again and again
it is still a button Next. It is about:

Migrate all file relations from tt_content.image and pages.media

How can I complete this step? I tried to run as manual several time, but
it is still button Next.
--
Web Essentials
Redefining Web Development