[TYPO3-english] XLIFF support

David Gurk dgurk at medienwerft.de
Mon Aug 19 11:38:13 CEST 2013

Usually CDATA won't appear in the frontend (backend) within translations.

"Please make sure... to encapsulate special chars in CDATA" seen here:
http://www.felixnagel.com/blog/artikel/2012/11/09/how-to-use-xlf-files-in-typo3-extbase-extensions/

Have you try it in your system?

Sorry, I have no experience for your specific usage of translation files.