[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.1 mail form checkboxes and radio buttons

horace grant horace3d at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 12:46:16 CEST 2013

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 3:18 PM, horace grant <horace3d at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> i am using the standard TYPO3 6.1 mail form.
>
> if i use checkboxes and radiobuttons, the email prints the label text of
> those.
>
> i don't like this at all since the labels contain way too much text. i
> would like to get their value printed instead.
>
> how can i achieve this?
>
> how can i customize the emails?

a follow up question...

is it possible to change the ol/li output of the form?
i want to have a two column layout for my form but it's very tricky to
style with the li elements.
i would prefer to turn them off. or how can i give a css class to the
wrapping element of each form element?

cheers,
horace