[TYPO3-english] recommended way to make columns

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Aug 16 11:27:13 CEST 2013

Hi,

At the moment I have this one site that needs to be updated visually
now, but I can't update the system quite yet to 6, it is now 4.5.x and
the goal is to update it to next LTS 6.2.x

What would you recommend as a "column maker". I've been using for years
now kb_nescefe (nested content elements) because it's very intuitive and
flexible for every situation (just click and add columns or make
predefined layouts), but I'm afraid it will not work anymore with
version 6 and I guess anyway there are newer and better ways to do it now.

So the column plugin should work with 4.5.x and also 6. And preferably
it should be easy to use. Any suggestions?

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela