[TYPO3-english] Fatal error on backend login - version 4.7.14

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Aug 16 10:08:26 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 16-8-2013 9:27, Morten Peter Hagh Jensen wrote:
> I've just updated to TYPO3 v. 4.7.14 and now when I try to login I get:
>
> Fatal error: Class 'TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Utility\ExtensionUtility' not found in /var/www/vhosts/randerstegl.dk/httpdocs/typo3conf/temp_CACHED_psed83_ext_tables.php on line 315
>
> I have also tried to downgrade to previous version, but that gave me the same error.
>
> I tried to delete temp files but it did not solve the problem

There is something very strange going on on your system. The class has a
namespace which was introduced in TYPO3 6.0. It seems very unlikely that
you have 4.7.14. In that version the class was called
Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension.

Maybe there is something cross-wired in paths, symlinks, etcetera?

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!