[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.1 no thumbs in backend - but everything ok in install tool?

d.ros projects at r-system.de
Thu Aug 15 07:37:57 CEST 2013

Am 14.08.2013 23:43, schrieb horace grant:
> hi,
>
> i am using TYPO3 6.1 and don't get any thumbnails displayed in the backend.
>
> the strange thing is: the image tests in the install tool work without any
> problems.
>
> what could be the reason for this?
>
> cheers,
> horace

Please check if you have securedl extension is use. 2 Weeks ago we had a
similar problem, where the links of the images were wrong. After no
reason could be located we removed extensions step by step and found out
that this extension was causing this. After downgrading the extension
everything worked fine again.

cheers

David