[TYPO3-english] sr_feuser_register : blank page after upgrading

Salander luc.berro at epitech.eu
Mon Aug 12 16:20:12 CEST 2013

Hello,

Firstly, I'm crap at english. Sorry for that.

I made an upgrade for a website. I upgraded from 4.1 to 4.7.

This website used an old version of sr_feuser_register, the 1.4.1 one. I decided to upgrade it to 3.0 .
But then, after this plugin upgrade, it doesn't work anymore : the register page is just blank, with no registration form.

I did these steps to upgrade sr_feuser_register :
- I uninstalled sr_feuser_register and deleted it files from my ftp
- I installed the plugins which were needed for sr_feuser_register 3.0 ( like info_static_table for example )
- I followed the configuration tab from the manual. http://typo3.org/extension-manuals/sr_feuser_register/3.0.1/view/1/4/ ( apply the static template, create 4 pages, create 2 sub-groups, etc... )

As I said, after this, when I go to www.mysite.com/index.php?id=21 ( 21 is the UID of the registration page ) , the webpage has nothing on it, no forms to complete, etc...
The worst thing :on the Introduction Package 4.7.7 I installed this plugin without ANY problem.

I really need to fix this problem, this is very important and I can't find something to fix it.

I need your help. Do you know what could cause the trouble?

Thanks.