[TYPO3-english] "Naw_securedl" Problem - Class 'SecuredlService' not found

Ipan ipansmail at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 12 13:24:45 CEST 2013

Hi,

  im using Typo 4.7 and plugins "naw_securedl".

The extension naw_securedl works perfectly on my site, but now i have different problem.

 On my site, i have picture. If it's clicked. A new page will pop up and it will show larger picture.
Since i installed the extensions it didn't work anymore. The generated "eID=tx_cms_showpic" links are the same (before and after extension are installed).

 If i check the error_log it said:
"PHP Fatal error:  Class 'SecuredlService' not found in /typo3_ordner/typo3_src-4.7.12/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 4856,"

Before that works everything perfectly.

Does anyone know why?

Regards,

Ipan