[TYPO3-english] wfqbe download

Nico Deblauwe nico at bluepundit.eu
Thu Aug 8 13:01:06 CEST 2013

Hi guys,

I'm using it successfully on a 6.1 website. There were however two small
changes I had to make to the source:

*Replace because of name switch in 1 file*
Localconf.php --> Localconfiguration.php
--> in class.tx_wfqbe_api_array2xml.php

*Replace depreciated function in 3 files*
t3lib_div::testInt() or test_div::testInt()
-->t3lib_utility_Math::canBeInterpretedAsInteger()
--> in pi1/class.tx_wfqbe_pi1.php
--> in mod2/class.tx_wfqbe_belib.php
--> in /mod1/index.php

If I'm not mistaking, the lead developer (Mauro) is focussing mainly on
adding new functionality when he finds the time for it. A new release could
also correct for the issues mentioned above.

Regards,

Nico

*
*

--
 *Nico Deblauwe*
 E-mail: nico at bluePundit.eu *|* Tel: +32 486 84 08 93