[TYPO3-english] Change News System[tx_news] Language template

Web Essentials - Support (Math Man) support at web-essentials.asia
Wed Aug 7 06:26:19 CEST 2013

Hi List,

I am using TYPO3 6.1.1 and extension news 2.2.0.
I want to switch translate from default:
/typo3conf/ext/news/Resources/Private/Language/locallang.xml to use my
news translate in: fileadmin/templates/plugin/news/Language/locallang.xml.

I have change pagination template and it work for me as below:
plugin.tx_news {
     view {
widget.Tx_News_ViewHelpers_Widget_PaginateViewHelper.templateRootPath =
{$plugin.tx_news.view.templateRootPath}
     }
}

Any idea on how to change translation template?
--
Web Essentials
Redefining Web Development

Man Math