[TYPO3-english] Re: Creating tmenu in columns using wrap

Tasha mint.pohlod at ausy.biz
Tue Aug 6 13:27:42 CEST 2013

Hi, first time here and maybe wrong...?

My problem: I have a menu of which the first page is supposed to link to a hidden-in-menu "Home"page above it (same level)...isn't there some easy, why-haven't-I-thought-of-that-way of "telling" the menu, to please use a different href?

> REAL_Home     (Hidden in menu, only as main.html)
> MENU_1           (supposed to link to REAL_Home, without changing content, due to inheritance issues...)
   > SUBMENU_1
   > SUBMENU_2
   > SUBMENU_3

I am afraid I just don't get, what in the template I'm supposed to edit....or what form? Is that a href link, a PID, name of the HTML page? How do I know which menu link it's using?  optionSplit looks so random...

NO.wrapItemAndSub = <li>????</li>
(if thats even the right marker...)

The setup states only the function which follows up on the existing page tree. But seeing as the page to which the first item is supposed to link, is hiding above it in the menu and not really "part" of it...I don't know how to tell the setup to change an individual link and quasi ignore its own content.

Can anyone help?
Thnx.