[TYPO3-english] Another good reason to switch to ReST

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Tue Aug 6 10:29:53 CEST 2013

Hi Xavier,
>Hi Anja,
hi folks,

>So if someone gives me answer to my questions, I'll happily write
>it down somewhere else :)

that would fit perfectly into an upcoming "TYPO3 Documentation
Contribution Guide". I once started that already to have a place
to keep some early notes:

http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/drafts/github/marble/DocumentationContributionGuide/

https://github.com/marble/typo3-documentation-contribution-guide

At the moments it's really a draft in an early state - but with a
conjoint effort this could change soon :-)

So, consider this as a wakeup call to all of you: Clone that repo
and add some notes about Questions & Answers you came across ...

Keep on typing ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de