[TYPO3-english] macina_banners stopped showing banners

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon Aug 5 17:23:22 CEST 2013

ok, now strange things happen. I go to Extension Manager and check
Available Extensions and macina_banners is there under Frontend Plugins
and it is installed, everything ok so far.

But when I go to Import Extensions tab and write macina_banners into
search box (under Filter I have Display all..), I get it into extension
list and it looks like it is not even imported. I import it, install it
and same thing happens when I go to EM again. It is there (installed) in
Available Extensions but it is not imported or installed according to
Import Extensions tab.
Same thing with version 1.5.2.

- Katja

Kind regards,