[TYPO3-english] default components for a new page

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon Aug 5 16:17:32 CEST 2013

5.8.2013 14.22, Ralf-Rene Schröder kirjoitti:
> Am 05.08.2013 10:30, schrieb Katja Lampela:
>> If I want to create different css rules for some subpages or a chance to
>> create different css for each page, I need to have an extension
>> template.
>
> normaly i use for this special classes in the bodytag
> pageUID
> pagePID
> all pageRIDs in rootline
> and an aditional customID (which is set by TS)
> so i can define all CSS or every page without ext-templates on each page
> ext-templates or conditions only for functional modifications, not for CSS

This is a site building system, where the css page/file is created
dynamically by TYPO3 with constant_editor (needs ext template).

The styles are at the moment created in the root and they apply to the
whole site. Now I'm just wondering if there would be a way to apply
automatically an empty ext template when creating a new page. Then the
backend user could - if needed - apply new css styles only to this
particular page (and its subpages of course).

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela