[TYPO3-english] Another good reason to switch to ReST

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Mon Aug 5 15:33:07 CEST 2013

Hi Anja,

To be honest I wanted to create a news out of it, but then did not know
where to put it, on buzz.typo3.org, on typo3.org, then I should probably
do less advertisement for my extensions because they are not "official
from Core", I should search for a catchy image, ...

In the end, I simply wrote to this ML because it was much easier.

I understand your concern regarding retention, search for the info and
so on. So if someone gives me answer to my questions, I'll happily write
it down somewhere else :)

Greetings

--
Xavier Perseguers