[TYPO3-english] macina_banners stopped showing banners

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon Aug 5 10:49:44 CEST 2013

Hi,

TYPO3 4.7.7 and macina_banners 1.5.3

I don't know what has happened, but suddenly the banner images don't
show anymore in FE. The whole content element doesn't exist in source
code either. In BE banner records and the plugin show normally.

I have tried previous version of both extension and source. I have
enabled all debugging I know, no error messages. Devlog doesn't help either.

If for example my server provider has done some ImageMagick changes,
could it affect on this? I would suspect the content element would be
there anyway in the source..?

What makes it also more confusing is the summer holidays, we don't know
exactly when the banners have disappeared.

Any hint how to find out what is wrong?

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela