[TYPO3-english] default components for a new page

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon Aug 5 10:30:09 CEST 2013

Hi,

Thank you Georg. I use Freesite and extension constant_editor to create
dynamic css (=fast site building in one TYPO3 installation).

If I want to create different css rules for some subpages or a chance to
create different css for each page, I need to have an extension
template. (Another question is of course why create different css for
each page, but well, some clients want very customized pages sometimes,
what can I say.. ;)

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela