[TYPO3-english] Mailform from TS

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sat Aug 3 18:30:59 CEST 2013

Hi,

I need to insert a mailform into every page (you click an icon, form
will popup), so I've done it over TS, but it just doesn't work. No
e-mail is sent. A formmail inserted as content element sends emails just
fine. I suspect that missing locationData can be the problem. I tried to
uncheck secureFormmail and strictFormmail (or what is it called), but
still nothing.

page.100 = FORM
page.100 {
   locationData = 0
   accessibility = 1
   data (
Rychlý kontakt | label | Rychlý kontakt
Firma: | *name=input,30
Telefon: | *telefon=input,30
E-mail: | *email=input,30 | | EMAIL : E-mail nemá správný tvar.
Mám zájem o | label | Mám zájem o
   )
   recipient = info at bednarik.org
   badMess = Povinná pole: