[TYPO3-english] Give +1 for the Extension Feedback Process

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue Apr 30 11:36:46 CEST 2013

Hi,

what about simply using 2 states (better than rating).

+1
-1

This way it's boolean and we can simply show the 2 numbers for each type
of vote.

Additionally i would like to see a simply contact form, if the voter
decided for "bad -> not working".

This way we simply have 2 unjudged numbers vor each version.

Regards
Kay

Am 29.04.13 23:42, schrieb Elmar Hinz:
>> > A gray area is remaining for those, who are working
>> > with a dynamic IP.
>>
>> Or those on a shared host.
>>
>> Maybe put the domain name into the has and use the IP only for a daily
>> rate limit.
>>

> Sounds good. Tomorrow I collect the improvement suggestions into the Plan.
>
> Regards
>
> Elmar

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach