[TYPO3-english] Info on Fluid

Christian Platt christian.platt at pharmaline.de
Tue Apr 30 05:32:14 CEST 2013

Hi Christian,

it would be great to have a example for exactly that.

"Hot to throw away the marker stuff and replace it with a fluid standalone view" or was i blind not to find it. :-)

"How to moigrate a pi based extension to fluid(extbase)" would be also great not to forget the standards in fluid.

best regards
Christian