[TYPO3-english] Content Inventory - maybe with task center?

Urs Bräm info at ursbraem.ch
Sun Apr 28 21:45:27 CEST 2013

Hi

I would like to give editors the possibility to use a content inventory
directly inside TYPO3. That is, a list of pages to be updated based on
individual frequencies (eg: check pages x and y at beginning of each
semester, check homepage each month, etc).

We now have huge Excel files with FE links that have to be checked
regularly for that purpose.

My idea is that an integrated Content Inventory would only show current
tasks to the editors, that they could complete those tasks when done,
and that there would be links that open the concerned pages in the
Backend, so they can be edited directly.

Now - maybe this is something that User Tools > Task center was designed
for? It looks so completely neglected to me that I can't figure out if
so or not.

Or is there an Extension that does that?

Thanks & Cheers
Urs

--
Urs Bräm