[TYPO3-english] Navigation problem.

Éric Thibault Eric.Thibault at dc.ulaval.ca
Fri Apr 26 20:19:09 CEST 2013

Hello!

I usually let the designers play with those questions... I think it's more a question of design and using Typo3 to insert content for the only purpose of design (and yes please use classes...) is an overkill... and difficult to maintain from a "designer" point of view!

Use clean markup and CSS! You already have LI and links... you have everything to achieve your goals!

A++