[TYPO3-english] wrong charset

Francesc Juliana sad at sdf.com
Fri Apr 26 08:58:14 CEST 2013

Hello everybody:
I had an old website mounted in a 4.0 version. There I had one extension
developed by me.
The data that was shown by this extension had correct charset and special
characters where transformed to htmentities.

Now, I have updated platform to 4.5 version. Special chars of that extension
are not transformed correctly.

Insted of accents I see other characters.
An example:
I see this text: Martín
and it would be this one: Martín

I have this lines in template:

config.language = es
config.language = es
config.htmlTag_setParams = xml:lang="es" lang="es"
config.htmlTag_setParams = xml:lang="es"
config.htmlTag_langKey = es
config.htmlTag_setParams >
config.locale_all = spanish
config.sys_language_uid = 0
config.metaCharset = iso-8859-1
config.locale_all=es_ES
config.htmlTag_langKey=es
page.config.metaCharset=iso-8859-1

What's missing? What have changed between versions? All of configuration
seems to be the same.

In header result page there is:

<head>

/>Thanks in advance.