[TYPO3-english] realurl configuration for different multilanguage domains

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:06:21 CEST 2013

Hi!

Michaela wrote:
> I have several domains that handle differently their languages.
>
> Domain1 is available in .de, .com, .gr.
> The user's domain zone (top-level-domain) should be switched according
> to the language.
> Rootpage ID is 1.
>
> Domain2 is only available in .com By changing the language there should
> be added "/en" or "/gr"
> Rootpage ID is 143.
>
> All languages in the installation use onepagetree. But domain1 and
> domain2 have of course different rootpage-IDs.
>
> Each single language switch configuration for Domain1 or for Domain2
> does work but I don't know how to comine both configurations in one
> realurl_conf.

> How can I specify that the _DOMAIN configuration is only valid for domain1?

In this case you need more than a simple configuration. You need something
like:

if (preg_match('/domain1\.(gr|de|com)$/', $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']) {
	// realurl conf for that domain
}
else {
	// realurl conf for domain2
}

You still can have a common template as mentioned in my blog and only add
_DOMAINS where it is nedded.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 CMS core & security teams member