[TYPO3-english] Debug TYPO3 and Mailform extension

Patrik Näsfors Patrik at nasfors.net
Thu Apr 25 09:09:39 CEST 2013

Hi,

Can anyone advise me how to debug TYPO3 in my situation. I am running TYPO3 4.7 with some extensions and it works fine. Now I would like to use the Mailform extension and after just installing it, the site works like before, but after adding the Mailform plugin the page(s) gets completely blank. No HTML at all.

I can see that there are two wiki pages about debugging TYPO3 (http://wiki.typo3.org/Extension_Development,_Debugging and http://wiki.typo3.org/Efficiently_Debugging_TYPO3), but I can't see immediately which one and which part/method that will be appropriate for me.

Any help will be appreciated!

Best regards,

Patrik Näsfors

Address: Aalborg, Denmark