[TYPO3-english] Re: realurl configuration for different multilanguage domains

Michaela m.herzhauser at gmx.de
Wed Apr 24 09:55:10 CEST 2013

Hello Jean-Sebastien,

thank you for your reply and for these very helpful explanation from Dmitry.

As advised I created a common base for alle domains:

___________________

$tx_realurl_config = array(...);

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS'['EXTCONF']['realurl']' = array(
  'www.domain1.tld' => $tx_realurl_config,
  'www.domain2.tld' => $tx_realurl_config,
);

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS'= 1;
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS'['EXTCONF']['realurl']['www.domain2.tld']['pagePath']['rootpage_id']' = 143

___________________

So far it works fine! But:
Where do I put that _DOMAIN array?
As soon as I use _DOMAINS domain2 receive the url from domain1, because they have all the same language parameters.

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS'['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DOMAINS']' = array(
'encode' => array(...),
'decode' => array(...),
);

I tried several configurations but unfortunately I don't know how to set the _DOMAINS array in combination whith other domains.

Thanks.
Michaela