[TYPO3-english] - import a table

Francesc Juliana sad at sdf.com
Wed Apr 24 08:38:14 CEST 2013

I think it's a resize problem.
The following process may be done in user machine because it is local
configuration.
You must place the mouse pointer to the right bottom corner, of the window,
until the mousepointer changes to double arrow. Then clicks the left mouse
button and keep pressing it while you drag the mouse until the window grows
as desired. In that point you unpress the button. Next close the insert
table window using the cross in the top right window.
The next time you open ths insert table window I supose you will get the
same size that you had just before you closing last window.
This could be a reason . Try it.

Regards
Francesc

news:mailman.1.1366725875.12942.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...