[TYPO3-english] Image rendering in Extbase/Fluid

Martin Wagner martin.wagner at iue.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Apr 23 17:15:17 CEST 2013

Hi Tobi,

sorry for the delayed answer.  Yes, exactly the described problem.  Do you have any hint for me how to circumvent the issue?  I don't feel very comfortable with not updating to the latest version because of such an issue...  Perhaps any core developer involved in the security fix on 6.0.3 is reading this and knows about the future plans on how to fix that / best practice for avoiding that?

Thanks, Martin

Hi Martin,

the problem is described here: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/46067 - but
it's missing a working patch.