[TYPO3-english] ExtBase & DBAL: Fatal Error No handler found in handler_getFromTableList() for: ""

Philip Masser p.masser at asim.at
Mon Apr 22 12:55:34 CEST 2013

Hi folks,

I think I found a Bug in Typo3 (4.5.25) in ExtBase in conjunction with
DBAL, and I don't know where else to post it.

The problem is in
Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Storage_Typo3DbBackend::getObjectCountByQuery
(and probably other functions, too), together with parseQuery when using
DBAL.

In parseSource, the SQL-Tables are stored in an associative array using
the tablename as key and value (e.g. 'tt_address' => 'tt_address').
Later when calling replacePlaceholders, the "reference" table name for
getting DBAL-Table handlers is taken from that array, but using index
"0".

So there will be no table! Passing null as table name then leads to an
exception in DBAL.

The old version (4.5.16) simply passed "foo", which led to the _DEFAULT
table handler. This solution has worked very well for me, but the new
one simply crashes.

FYI: I found it byusing tkaddress (FLUID-Based Extension), which uses a
<f:for each>, that leads to the crash. PHP 5.3.8 and 5.2.17

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.astaro.com Powered by http:://www.datenstrom.at