[TYPO3-english] upload pdf files

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri Apr 19 18:05:49 CEST 2013

Hi Francesc,

there are atleast two places where this can be defined :D

1. in the installtool you also have a denied file extension list
   + the place you mentioned

2. in the extension tca it's possible to define, which files are
supported. Perhaps you need to check this additionally, if you do not
use the core image extension :D

Regards
Kay

Am 19.04.13 10:29, schrieb Francesc Juliana:
> Hello everybody:
>
> When I create a new section on a page I would like to upload some images on
> images tab.
> When I try to upload a pdf file, the platform shows a message informing :
> "File extension is not allowed".
> It also happens when I want to upload pdf files in link files section too.
>
> On Install option (inside AdminTools) I have changed the value of key
> [imagefile_ext]
> gif,jpg,jpeg,tif,tiff,bmp,pcx,tga,png,pdf,ai
>

> bu it still happens. I don't know what else to do.
> Anyone knows what's happening?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Francesc

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach